Remains of St. Nicholas church
First records of St. Nicholas church date back to 1334. The wooden chapel was raised by Franciscans and because of the needs of the parish, through history it was enlarged and equipped with a baroque altar.
Unfortunately, in the year 1991 it was completely destroyed and only the remains of the walls around the main altar that is preserved on the same spot are visible today. There is a green meadow around the church on which a cross is put. Next to St. Nicholas church is the spring Pekinac and twisting Rochs’ stairs that lead to the hill where the remains of the St. Roch chapel are.